Fueled by a young population, great musical talent, and more streaming opportunities, Africa’s music industry is booming, and the...
Following an unearthing Zoom webinar held recently, the Metta Nairobi Creative Ambition: Sound was an ideal window into the...
‘Sweet, beautiful voices’: When a troupe of African American musicians sang at the Taj Mahal in 1889History
fter spending nearly three and a half years touring and performing throughout New Zealand and eastern Australia, in October...
The sound of the Smokies | Historians, musicians work to preserve African influence on Southern Appalachian musicHistory
By Elise Hammond African American musicians played a critical part in the sounds that we hear in many genres...
Mdundo has announced a new telecommunication partnership in Africa with MTN Nigeria targeting its customer base of over 70 million subscribers....
Cultural policymakers and key cultural actors from South Africa and Zimbabwe met on 13 August 2021 to share their...
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 8 months ago
Active 8 months, 1 week ago
- The world’s biggest music companies are scrambling to sign African artists October 18, 2021
- Can Kenya’s Sh320 billion music industry be exported? September 29, 2021
- Caitlin Deville: Zambia’s electric violinist September 7, 2021
- ‘Sweet, beautiful voices’: When a troupe of African American musicians sang at the Taj Mahal in 1889 September 2, 2021
- The sound of the Smokies | Historians, musicians work to preserve African influence on Southern Appalachian music September 2, 2021