Brenda Nokuzola Fassie (3 November 1964 – 9 May 2004) was a South African anti-apartheidAfropop singer, songwriter, dancer and activist. Affectionately called MaBrrr by her...
South Africa Music Industry Report 2020: COVID-19 has Postponed Live Gigs Indefinitely and Delayed the Release of New MaterialResources
South Africa’s music industry is dominated by international music companies such as Universal and Sony, which are also the...
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago
Active 5 months, 1 week ago
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Active 8 months ago
- Can Kenya’s Sh320 billion music industry be exported? September 29, 2021
- Caitlin Deville: Zambia’s electric violinist September 7, 2021
- ‘Sweet, beautiful voices’: When a troupe of African American musicians sang at the Taj Mahal in 1889 September 2, 2021
- The sound of the Smokies | Historians, musicians work to preserve African influence on Southern Appalachian music September 2, 2021
- 100 Greatest African Songs of All Time September 2, 2021