Brenda Nokuzola Fassie (3 November 1964 – 9 May 2004) was a South African anti-apartheidAfropop singer, songwriter, dancer and activist. Affectionately called MaBrrr by her...
South Africa Music Industry Report 2020: COVID-19 has Postponed Live Gigs Indefinitely and Delayed the Release of New MaterialResources
South Africa’s music industry is dominated by international music companies such as Universal and Sony, which are also the...
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Active 11 months, 1 week ago
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago
- Tunisia’s Hip Hop Queens: Breaking Barriers. January 3, 2022
- Retracing East African Music Roots December 8, 2021
- Copyright Culture And Black Music A Legacy Of Unequal Protection November 26, 2021
- Nairobi’s Hip Hop Grandpas Will Take You Back To The 80s November 21, 2021
- Misconceptions About Indigenous African-Music and Culture November 19, 2021